Feb 10, 2016

Twelve Minute Madness Workout

Yesterday I went to a class taught by Jessie Hilgenberg, sponsored by Lululemon,  and went through a 45 minute workout.  Most of the focus was lower body and high intensity which was great for me because upper body can be tricky.  (due to the old injury)
www.pinterest.com

When she had us begin push-ups I may have said f*ck under my breath, or maybe it was loud enough for people to hear. I am not really sure but I know it wreaks havoc for me to do push-ups.  I tried it anyway and squeezed 2 out before it began to hurt and burn so I just modified it to a plank.  I am still happy about the things I *can* do because many people are less fortunate than me.  Not gonna lie, it is a mental roller coaster between trying to stay positive and the actual realization of it all.  Either way, I continue doing my best to stay positive and finding things that I CAN do!!!

Confession:  I think Jessie is SO HOT!!!  She is in amazing shape and takes great care of herself. 
Confession:  It's been a while since I've done 45 minutes of anything high intensity -which is embarrassing itself.  Buuuut, I did much better than expected so the shorter, lighter things I do count for something


This workout is a good one because I can do most of with no trouble.  Thanks Beach Body!!!  Aaaaand, summer is around the corner so it is time to act like it!






https://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle
https://www.pinterest.com/triciaconiglio


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!! I'm always on the lookout for quick, but hard workouts! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome you went to a class taught by her! i think she's totally hot as well, she looks amazing. good job on the 45 minutes and staying positive, that's awesome. high five!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is hot!!! That is so cool that you got to take a class with her. I would be like...I will do whatever you say if I can look like you! LOL! Thanks for sharing this work out. Some days you need something quick just to squeeze in some movement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. I love having a stash of quick workouts on hand for those (many) days I'm pressed for time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that's how I sound (or mudder under my breath) when it's time for reverse push-ups in barre. Ugh... the worst :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job on staying positive! the more you do things, the better/stronger you get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this. I love a good quick workout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous you got to work out with Jessie! I would love to do that sometime. She is amazing and seems like a great woman.

    ReplyDelete