Feb 17, 2016

Confessions Cabo Style




I went to Cabo with my family in October and are going again this year!  Confessions today will be Cabo style.
 
 
 
 
The property for this place is huge and they have golf carts that take you from one place to the other.  I preferred walking in order to get in exercise to counter some of the food that I was eating.
 
Confession:
  1. I ate waaaaay too much food
 
This is the 'salad' which actually had a tostada with beans layered under the lettuce and salsa.  It was surprisingly good.

 
This was a giant boat full of seafood including scallops, crab, lobster, shrimp and some sort of white fish.  My brother and I shared it and still had a lot left.
 
The place we ate at was super cute but almost sickening because it felt like I should have been there with a date.  It is owned by a lady who moved there from California and created a business and life there. 
 
 

 
I went up to the sky pool to resolve a billing issue while everyone else was at a different pool and for time purposes, I took a golf cart on the way back down.  Plus, I was tired of sweating balls on the long trek up there.  While talking to the driver I said I was looking for my future husband and, of course, he is looking for his future wife.... in the U.S.  He offered to marry me so he could have his green card and I could have whatever benefit I would get in Mexico.
 
Confession:
 
2.  I seriously considered it!  Ultimately, I don't' want a divorce on my status and it is probably illegal.  *sigh* I guess I can't win 'em all.
3.  I got some info on employment down there- yes it was that amazing
 
I was trying to figure out a way to continue working at my current job and doing it remotely but I am sure international rules apply.
 
 
 
4.  I love the men.... errrr, uh, art.  Truly though, I live in AZ and I will never observe fine art such as this at a pool here.
 

It started to rain a couple days in and at first it was pretty but it lasted a couple more days and I was over it.  I came for the sun!!!
 
 


 
Truly, this place was so amazing, so gorgeous and serene.  I am DEFINITELY going back!!!
 
Linking up with Kathy and Nadine
Confessions Link Up Button
 

6 comments:

  1. hahaha at the guy wanting to marry you. believe me, it is not that easy! i wish it were. it seriously looks so amazing though so i can see why you considered it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a fabulous time!!! One of my coworkers is working remotely for a year from Brazil, Columbia and wherever else his little heart takes him. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my weaknesses is a seafood tower/platter... I can do some damage with good seafood and that looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing trip! You can't beat sunshine, gorgeous views, drinks, and food <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was an amazing time! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i could work internationally for a year, i'd do it!! sounds like an amazing trip! :D

    ReplyDelete