Jan 12, 2016

Hello, It's Been A While

Cabo
Hiiiii!!!!!  I sorta fell off didn't I??!!!  I just got on here last week to check out some of the blogs I follow and as I was reading your blogs, I realized how much I miss you guys!  I mean, I already knew I missed you but I didn't realize I may have been having a small amount of separation anxiety.  Whew!  I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest.  ha!



I commented on a couple blogs and noticed over the past few days I have had quite a few page views which was not my goal but I can say I am kind of excited it happened.  I have been thinking of getting back to blogging and just have not made the time so I am just writing a few quick words to say hello.

As many of you know, I went through a break up after five years and I had to get through it but I am happier than I have ever been.  (No need to say sorry!!)  Not a ding against him or the relationship, we just weren't right for each other.  So over the last few months I have been doing some growing, learning, reflecting, soul searching, healing, loving life, vacation to Cabo, taking Master's courses .... AND upgrades to my condo. cough * And maybe some shenanigans in between * cough.  THAT has been somewhat stressful and at some points downright horrible.  I actually couldn't even be there for a week around Christmas time.  The really cool thing is that it is looking better and better every day!!! 

I still have many things to do just to clean up and organize but here is a sneak peak at the living room today versus a couple months ago: 

 
 Notice the amazing popcorn ceiling above.  Ohhhhh, how delightful it was but it had to go.  Thankfully, it updates the appearance by like *several* centuries -well, decades but who's counting - so it was a sacrifice I was willing to make!!!!  It's not fully done and each of them were taken at night.  I wasn't planning a blog but I think you get the point. 

popcorn GONE!!!
+

I put the tree up thinking I was just going to drag it into the kitchen during the upgrades and then set it back up after it was done.  Buuuuuut there was no room in the kitchen because that is where my bedroom furniture went. 


 
 

 
 
 When I was actually allowed back in (After Christmas), everything was in crazy disarray, and still work to be done in my room, so the only choice I had for a while was to put my mattress on the floor..... after clearing a little area so that it would fit.

I am thinking I will do some posts on my DIY projects, maybe some recipes, fun times and who knows what else.  I also cannot tell you when/how often these will be.  Just because there is still a lot to do and soooo little time to do it.


We can still link up1

https://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle
https://www.pinterest.com/triciaconiglio
https://twitter.com/TCFit_Lifestyle

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back girl!! So happy that you're in a great place and can't wait for more! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the condo update!! It is looking good!!! Love that white couch. So glad that you are in a happy place sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking good! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy! welcome back! thats awesome that you are happier than ever before, and the condo looks fabulous! love the furniture in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you back and good to know you are stronger and better now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. breakups suck so much ass but if you know if it was the right decision and it seems like it was! glad that you're in a better place :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad you're back! Sorry about the breakup but here's to new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete