Apr 20, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans

Didn't realize it has been since 4/06 since I posted last.  Ooopsy.  Well, my bf and I broke up so I have been practicing being single which means going out more.... can't mope around the house.  Duh.  Also less time for blogging - sorry guys!


Thursday night consisted of country dancing and, silly me, I wore tall platforms.  It was still a lot of fun doing the twirls and dips - but, sadly, no pics.  Friday night I went out for a couple hours with my friend and it was nothing crazy but met some nice people through a stuffy, allergy ridden nose.  Saturday I went to a friend's house for a little get together and someone made a delightful White Russian to which I indulged in a couple sips but I wasn't going to pack down that many calories from one drink!


but Sunday SUNDAY was the FUNDAY. 

What was supposed to be a little laying by the pool and maybe a cocktail or 2 turned into shenanigans! 







 
It looks like I was running and playing in mud, but I wasn't.  Gross.  Maybe these places should sweep a little more! 



Somehow blogger deleted all the content I had but I think you get the point just from the pics!
 
How was your weekend?
 
https://twitter.com/TCFit_Lifestyle


9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your break up, but yay for fun times with friends!!! Looks like a fun and busy weekend! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL @ your pics. They do indeed tell the story!

    Sorry about the break up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of the break-up. Looks like a good time was had by all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw hun - sorry to hear about your break up - But I am glad you are surrounding yourself with friends and fun.

    And the pictures tell the story - And it's a FUNNY one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of all the pool time you're having!! Looks like you are enjoying your new found singledom!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE casual pool days that get crazy!

    Sorry to hear about the breakup but glad you're getting out and obviously having lots of fun!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the break up girlie but you look like you're keeping busy!!! And that foot?! What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about the breakup. It looks like you are having fun and not letting it get you down. Looks like a great weekend with friends and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about the breakup, but good for you for getting out!!!! Glad you are living it up, in the past I've always found that is the best way to deal with it :) I love the green purse!

    ReplyDelete