Mar 30, 2015

To Race or Not to Race?

I had some cool pics with my weekend but my phone got ran over so I have to improvise.  On my way to work this morning I saw the typical "I'm gonna be first" situation happen.  Between a mini van and a mustang! 

2 lanes merged and the mustang was ahead of the mini van.... but wait.... the mini van is nosing in.  Go mini van go!  Typically I would've bet my money on the mustang but this little guy wasn't really feeling the race.  BUT it also wasn't giving up on the race.  Maybe they didn't want to spend money on wasted gas.  So there they are side by side on a lane that is becoming very narrow.  I guess the mustang thought because it looked fast that the mini van would just give up.

Nope.  Mini van didn't give up and they gave it a little gas.  Woohoo!  We have a wiener....oops, I mean winner!

Meanwhile, I envision the person the mini van cursing under their breath saying no mustang was gonna win the spot!

Personally, I would've just let the other damn car go.  Who cares who gets to the red light first!

https://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle
https://www.pinterest.com/triciaconiglio

8 comments:

  1. bwa-hahahahahahahaha! Excellent. This happens every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are absolutely ridiculous when they get behind the wheel! I am never in so much a hurry that I have to act a fool like that. Hope you have a great week. I am not even going to ask about the phone...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I've experienced a'holes like that. So stupid. Sorry about your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so funny when a car speeds up only to have to slow down at a light - makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahh!!! So funny! And yes the red light will prevail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Mini-van wins!!! I tend to just let them go. Seriously if you are that much in a rush you can have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah! I love the dialogue, I do the same thing when I see this jack assery happening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH! I HATE road rage like that - it's just plain stupid! We are all going to get to our destinations when we get there - there is no point in RUSHING because that will only cause trouble!

    ReplyDelete