Mar 20, 2015

Friday Faves

My life is really quite impressive and I have a few favorite things I would love to share with you this lovely and fabulous Friday.

The view from my balcony- just can't beat these morning views!!

 













And then the view on my drive to work.  I get to leave for work and see the beauty




 
 Mountains and mostly clear blue skies.  I love my life.

This morning's breakfast:  2 egg whites, sautéed mushrooms, 2 small pieces of ham, feta and 2 slices of whole wheat toast. 



Just a great way to start my Friday morning and keep my day bright and shiny.  On the horizon, resurfacing kitchen cabinets tomorrow in which I should finish some of the other small projects I haven't posted yet..... because they still had finishing touches so there is no "after" shot yet.

I am really settling into my condo very well and I am focusing on all the good things in my life as well as all the good things I would like to come into it!  I am extremely grateful for all the beautiful and wonderful things in my life!

Linking up with Amanda for Friday Faves


https://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful! And those palm trees make me want to be at the beach real bad!!! Good luck on resurfacing those kitchen cabinets. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful views! Hope the kitchen resurfacing goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that intersection and have been there many times! You are a lucky girl! Great views rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are enough to make me ready to move!

    ReplyDelete