Jan 16, 2015

Friday Faves

Favorite Lesson Learned:  Anything is possible when you put your mind to it!!!  ANYTHING

Everyone knows about the injury and no working out.  What I did not realize is that it has been 6.5 months but I didn't let that deter me.  I found a way around is so that my health and fitness did not suffer a huge impact.  I am impacted, yes, but it isn't super visible.


 
My point is that there is ALWAYS hope.  More on that Monday.
 
 
This week's favorite goal:  INSPIRE OTHERS.  This is what inspired me to take the above pic.  I have been getting a lot of questions on eating and exercise lately and many people have likes/dislikes/limitations etc. so I want to inspire others to DO WHAT YOU CAN!!!
 
 
Favorite Color Lately:
Grey
Favorite Project:

Paint my master to a beautiful grey with no more border!  More on this to come too  :)
 
Favorite Snack:
 
 
 
Greek Yogurt, organic granola and cut strawberries.  Delish!
 
Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love grey walls! Excited to see your project.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your instagram post this week with your killer body - you go girl!! happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey is amazing on a wall! Love it! And I can't wait to see how it all looks when it's done!

    And 6.5 months off from the gym - look at your ABS - You are my inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness… are those your abs!!?? JEALOUS!!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay grey! its my fave colour too and i want to paint our bedroom the same.
    you look amazing girly, can't wait to hear more about what you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Borders were so cool....back in the day. Now they're so....not. Damn girl are your abs for rent? Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those abs!!! Grey is my favorite color for room paint. I was dying to paint our master grey before we moved in but we didn't get it done and now I am too lazy to move all of our furniture to paint it. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay super impressed you haven't worked out for that long but still look that good. Teach us your ways!! Love the Gray wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dang so jealous of those muscles!! I would never know you had an injury (if I didn't follow your blog (: )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blog post. I learn a lot from this. I will subscribe to get more post, this is great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete