Dec 10, 2014

Crunchy Peanut Butter Cream Pie





The holidays are here!  Can you believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away?  There has been an awful lot of craziness going on lately.  In the meantime I have a really delish recipe to share with in the event you want to bring dessert to your party or get together.

This peanut butter cream pie is good down to the very last bite - I am sure you will agree.  The best part?  It is extremely simple.

Ingredients:

1 c Crunchy peanut butter
3 c Whipped cream (maybe a little more for good measure)
1 Oreo cookie crust
Chocolate Syrup

To Make:

Mix PB with 2 cups whipped cream.  Drizzle some chocolate syrup into crust.  Spoon PB mixture on top of that and spread evenly.


 



 
 
Use remaining cup of whipped cream (or more, if you like) to spoon on top.  Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze.  The hard part?  Waiting until it has set to serve.  If you are anything like me, you could eat it as is.
 
It has wonderful texture with a combination of creamy and crunchy.  It is just enough sweetness but not too rich.  Unfortunately, this means I can eat more.  Good news is that the whipped cream is reduced calorie/reduced fat so I can eat more!!
 
 
As I said, good to the last bite!!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. mmmmmm. i had a salad for lunch and now i want to eat this whole pie haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kristen - since I had salad for lunch that means I can eat the whole pie right!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I have been dying to make a pie this week. Now, I think I have to make this pie. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UH - yeah Kristen and Biana are totally right - can I eat the whole pie if I have a salad for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost hurt my forehead trying to eat the screen. Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! That looks amazing. And easy too!

    ReplyDelete