Dec 3, 2014

Christmas Pinterest Fails

Wouldn't it be fun to see the Pinterest Christmas fails?  Christmas is such a fun holiday and yesterday I talked about how I don't craft, bake or do anything that awesome with decorating.  I love the decorations and all that goes along with Christmas but I am not good at it.  So I leave the good stuff to everyone else and I just enjoy and compliment it.  I will show you what it would look like if I were to partake in crafting, baking and decorating above basic stuff.

DECORATING:

Not bad except the angle of the camera to capture the baby is WAY off.

 




 
I kinda like that palm tree.  LOL
 
Photo Credit

 
 
Looks like someone beat that snowman!! 
 
 
 
BAKING


 
 
Supposed to look like this:
 


But came out like this:

I am POSITIVE my turkeys would look like the bottom ones!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not Christmas but could be.  Either way, FUNNY
 
 
 

CRAFTS
 
I would try to fix my gingerbread house had it come out like the one above so this is how it would look:
 

Not sure what the Santa looked like before but it sure does look funny here!

Again, not Christmas but definitely what a DIY project would look like for me 

 
This is me:
 
 
Happy Wednesday!  What are your favorite fails?
 
Linking up: 
 
#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo



 

22 comments:

  1. I don't mind the baking fails - even if they look awful - they still taste yummmmy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha I love this!!!! I get so intimidated by some of the holiday craft ideas I see because there is no way that you could ever get them to look the way they do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel like I might try an easier one but then it requires me to buy flower and baking powder and I would never use it again.

      Delete
  3. That palm tree is TOOOO funny!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that pretzels one, i laughed so hard. i am not crafty or diy-y in any way so i don't attempt any of the things i see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to think about it for a second because I didn't think that could've actually been the meaning!

      Delete
  5. I have to say pinterest fail posts are some of my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahah... the turkeys - the bottom ones look ANGRY! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, you are so funny! but even if we fail to make those awsome decorations, we still enjoy the holiday!:)

    Zhuo
    http://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I love the holidays for what everyone else does. haha

      Delete
  8. This is hilarious! I've had my share of Pinterest fails - especially recipes. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fails make me want to experiment less - but it is a necessary part of creating.

      Delete
  9. The palm tree is hilarious!! I have had my share of pinterest fails but I do love trying them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might on the border of perfectionist because I hate it when stuff I try doesn't turn out!

      Delete
  10. Pinterest fails are my favorite! I never end up documenting mine - good thing the internet provides a million. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely good for entertainment purposes.

      Delete
  11. Last year I made these spiral sugar cookies with sprinkles on the outside from pinterest!! haha Fail!! Instead of green/white swirl they turned out mint green with globs of sprinkles! I had to take them to the holiday party anyway!! Mess! haha
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! That is the worst when they are for a party and you have to take them anyway. I baked mini apple and pear pies for Thanksgiving and they had a sprinkle of brown sugar which oozed out and made it look like they were burned. Nobody touched them until I started encouraging people to. At which point they were a hit but based on the appearance they didn't want 'em.

      Delete