Dec 23, 2014

Christmas Decorations

Christmas Eve is tomorrow!  We go to my family's house on Christmas Eve and my bf's family on Christmas Day.  It is a perfect set up so we do not have to try to cram 2 houses into one day.  That is just too much.  This year I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for as we spend Christmas with our families.

I have seen TONS of Christmas ideas and foods and I want to be festive yet different.  I found some beautiful indoor and outdoor displays to share with you. 






 
Can you imagine how much time and work it takes to put up something like that?!  What about some of these indoor displays.  They are gorgeous!  Also, I would like to comment that the next one coming up is really quite the house and I am looking to move into it - I just have to figure out how to make it happen!









 
Is the below photo someone's house?  Please tell me it is a Christmas deco store!
 
 

 Merry Christmas!!  What are you doing for Christmas?

https://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

5 comments:

  1. You found some absolutely beautiful decorations!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the decorations! We have been collecting things each year for the inside of our house, next year I would like to do some things on the outside as well! I just love the holidays! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of these! i wish i could snap my fingers and have my house decorated inside and out with zero cost lol. alas, i am too lazy and too cheap. maybe next year. hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those decorations are amazing! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only imagine the time and effort it would take to put all that together. Oh boy. Lazy for the win, over here. The second indoor decoration is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete