Nov 5, 2014

Wednesday Workout - At Home

I have also been really busy as I am starting a Master's degree next week.  In the meantime, I have posted a few of the workouts I can do.  I discovered that triceps cause neck pain and I am sure I can probably do certain triceps exercises but it will take some time to figure it out.




Brad provides a little eye candy for our viewing pleasure so it kinda helps with motivation, right?



This one is a little bit long but I like it because it gives a true cardio workout that is still highly beneficial - in shorter time than you would be on the elliptical or treadmill. 



The great thing, for me, with the high intensity workouts is that I am still using the muscle I have and not letting it go soft and flabby.... well, the consistency has changed so it IS a bit softer but that is due to a lack of lifting.  I am happy that I can still do something which is better than nothing.  I also recognize I am fortunate to have mobility at all.  Some peeps are not as fortunate so I will take what I can get!!!

I promise, I still love blogging so I will be posting my weekend tomorrow.... I know it is REALLY late but there's some cool stuff I want to show you.

let's connect:
 
https://twitter.com/TCFit_Lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAO9yMvYt5hHRi_lmbwbYw

Linking up with Fitness Blondie because she is the best and it's fun!
 
The Hump Day Blog Hop

24 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of tabata workouts and have a hard time doing them at home!! Thanks for sharing the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried tabata work outs but I have always thought about them and since these are at home, they work perfect for me!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried these.. i'm so lazy lately, when i get my motivation back to workout, i'll try one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Lazy can get in the way of motivation but I can relate at times :)

      Delete
  4. good luck with the new school program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't want to do it but I *should*

      Delete
  5. I have such a love/hate relationship with Tabata. I keep seeing that video and need to just go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Some stuff I just hate doing.

      Delete
  6. I miss going to tabata - I should probably just go next week... And just start making excuses - I can sleep when I'm dead.

    I am so glad you are back to working out - and you feel good about it.

    And congrats on your Masters - I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, a degree is SUPER time-consuming so I think I will spread the classes out.

      The Tabata and HIIT are much better than weights. I am hoping this doesn't continue for long but it's been quite a while.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing the videos!

    Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Brad, whatever you say Brad, yes Brad! ;) Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa!! Yes and he always likes to take his shirt off for demos. He is such a good teacher. ;)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I've been trying to get into an exercise routine and have been looking for at home videos so this is great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are new to exercise or working out, I think the at home stuff is a great intro.

      Delete
  10. I am trying to get back into a work out routine...going to try these videos out, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are a great way to get reintroduced to a routine :)

      Delete
  11. oooh I haven't tried any of these!! definitely putting these on my watch later list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the videos-I like finding some new-to-me workouts! Also, good luck with school!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, about school. I found that sometimes I follow a routine then I need to switch it up. I know a lot of us do that from time to time.

      Delete