Nov 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Tabata Style Workout

I know we all want to blast fat and none of us want to gain weight over the holidays but how do we do it with all the delicious food, desserts, snacks, appetizers, drinks, alcohol, etc?  This morning's workout was a good amount of cardio and a little triceps.  This will be Tabata style which is vigorous movement for 20 seconds and a 10 second rest.  For those of you intermediate or advanced people then change the work time from 20 seconds to 30 seconds and go as hard as you can then rest 10 seconds.

On a side note, my next post is going to about alcohol.  I will probably compare a few things for fun.  The holidays are here-Thanksgiving is TWO WEEKS away - and we may have a tendency to drink a little more with socializing.  This workout is intended to counter act that alcohol and food!


Side Jumps
Butt Kicks
Triceps Dips
Squats
Butt Kicks
Jump Rope or Air Rope
Triceps Dips
Jump Rope/Air Rope
Squats
Butt Kicks
let's connect:

10 comments:

  1. Love it! It is so hard to not gain weight around the holidays! You dont want to miss out on all of the yummies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to joke around and say I needed to lose 5 lbs, in advance, for the 5 I was gonna gain

      Delete
  2. All those butt kicks would kick butt. Haha! Looks like a great quick workout. Will need it after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love tabata style workouts. And can you believe the holidays are already here? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CANNOT believe it - this year has flown by.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic! The holidays are just the hardest! I need this!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will certainly need this after the holidays, but I should have started this yesterday to be honest!!

    ReplyDelete