Nov 3, 2014

Nails: Easy, Pretty and Cheap


My weekend was great, thank you for asking!  I have a fun filled post coming up but for now I wanted to appeal to all the ladies who like to have their nails done.  I have a guest post from my friend, Michelle, who has some really cool stuff and I wanted to share it with all of you because I know how much you like nails!



Have you ever left the nail salon feeling fabulous, and a day later, if not an hour, you chip a nail? 

I have so been through that, I damaged my new acrylics the night before my wedding!  Not only that but it was so bad I tore off my real nail the process.  It felt delightful.  With Jamberry I can have pretty nails (even while chasing my toddler) and not have worry about hurting myself.


 
 
Do you spend more money than you wish to count to make your nails look gorgeous like you? 
 
I could not keep up the cost for fills or mani and pedi every other week while running a household, buying diapers, and daycare for my child.  Plus it takes time I don’t have.  I would feel guilty to splurge on myself when I could get a case of diapers for my child-for LESS!  With Jamberry only being $15, and quick to use I can feel put together and not guilty for spending money on myself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If this sounds like you, Check out www.michellemionske.jamberrynails.net
Jamberry Nailwraps, are easy to use, they don’t chip and there is no down time for drying!  That means you can still do everything, including your fitness routine right after application (or during)
 
 
There are over 350 styles to choose from: Something Wild
 

 
Something Festive:
 
 


 or something classic:
 
A single wrap covers 2 manicures, 2 pedicures plus extras for accent nails!  At $15 a sheet you have saved about $45 in a month, at least!  The best part they are always buy 3 get 1 free!  So you can save even more money!  Even better there are Jamberry juniors too for Mommy and Me looks!
 


 

Right now I am having a mystery hostess party.  Any sale through November is entered to win all the perks of a hostess without needing to do any work!  An extra ticket for the win with a buy 3 get 1 free order, and 2 extra if you book a party too!  All the fun and ease of Facebook! 

The holiday exclusives are out right now while supplies last, they include an exclusive wrap, polish and amazing lotion to make your nails extra amazing!

 
 
 
 
Looking to make extra money for the holidays?  Become a consultant and I will be your sponsor! www.michellemionske.jamberrynails/join

I haven't done my nails in a long time for the exact reasons Michelle listed.  They chip so fast that they look super ugly right away but I am really thinking this is a GREAT idea!  Go check her out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. These are all so fun!! I have a friend that sells these and had a french manicure the other day that was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many design choices. I hate when my nails chip so quickly. I almost never wear polish anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh - this is cool.... Is it easy to apply? Because I am a dumbass at these things.

    ReplyDelete