Oct 31, 2014

Friday Fitness Favs

I don't know how to create fashion galleries.  I always see these really cute galleries so I asked Steph how to do it and she told me Polyvore so I headed over to pick out some favs and share them today.  Well, this is the best gallery I could come up with.  The picks are great but the layout isn't awesome.  Evidently I still have some playing around to do to figure it out.










Here are just a couple outfits I would wear to the gym in cold weather.  Normally, I get too hot for long sleeves but I like the colors so here we are.  I played around yesterday and accidentally posted this one so go ahead and give it a look.  My amateur creation could use a little spice but I think you get the point.  I am not a pro fashion blogger- but I think you could tell already.

Oh, and because it is Halloween - here is a fabulous pumpkin that I carved during date night last Friday.  It was pretty rad... just sayin.  Tonight we will be passing out candy while having some adult beverages in the front.  It'll be so fuuuun!!!



Anyway, these are today's favs for Friday.

Linking up:




6 comments:

  1. I just kept dragging things around in Polyvore! It's not very intuitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found one I could drag around after I already messed up twice. LOL

      Delete
  2. I have zero patience on how to figure that crap out too! That is why when I find clothe and stuff I like...you get single pictures I copy and paste hahah! Perhaps I should put forth more effort....Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm.... I totally agree. I have a lot of other stuff I would rather learn how to do. It takes too much time!

      Delete
  3. Polyvore layouts are tricky. Love those blue capris.

    ReplyDelete