Oct 22, 2014

Wednesday Workout- Level 3

You all know that I have not been to the gym but that I have been doing some at home workouts.  I *do* like to blast fat.  Mainly high intensity workouts.  When I go to the gym I like to get in, get out.  I have a life and tons of stuff to do so spending 1-2 hours at the gym isn't in my vocabulary.  That is how I feel about at home workouts too.  If it says 45-60 minutes I am not even going to open it up.




However, I needed more than 10 minutes and I was feeling too lazy to create my own workout.  Not that it is difficult to create my own but it is nice to get a little spice in my life.  Right?  So I found this which targets the abs and combines cardio.... YES!!  Just what I am looking for.  Let me just tell you this is a real ass kicker!!  What I did not notice was that it says Level 3..... until after I did it.

During the workout I was thinking how pathetic my cardio is.... well, it is... but I feel better now that I realized this is a Level 3 workout.  Whew, I'm not a whiny baby after all.  Funny thing is, I like getting my ass handed to me so I went ahead and did this one again.  I will probably do it tomorrow too.


Above one I created but it seems minimal compared to the first one!  Actually, this one is great if you have less time and it is more geared toward beginners.  Don't get me wrong, those of you who are not beginners will still benefit from this.  Slam it in before you get in the shower for work tomorrow morning.  It will give your metabolism one helluva kick start for your day.

Matter of fact, if you have hit a plateau, I would highly recommend doing this just before your morning shower.

Let me know what you think of both of these.  Coming up next is a post about BMI so stay tuned.

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.  

25 comments:

  1. I think I hit a plateau with the crazy cardio I was doing - so, I am truly happy for the Rewired Challenge - it's 90% Weight Training.

    I did skip today - but, I'll double up tomorrow.

    Just so TIRED!

    But - good for you - I love how you get the workouts in, and how diligent you are to your lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love weight training! I am sure you will have some great progress

      Delete
  2. So impressed you are still training even with an injury. That looks intense but fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only doing what my body allows me to do without causing pain. I am really happy that I am at the point I am at today!

      Delete
  3. I love Pop Sugar workouts because they're mostly 10 minutes. I can do a few together or space them out throughout the day!

    I am not someone who ever has or will dedicate 45-1.5 hours at a time to exercise on a regular basis. I have to fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pop Sugar has some good ones too! I used to think that if I spent 2 hrs at the gym that I was really dedicated. Then I realized I spent a lot of time socializing in between sets. I even enjoyed doing that for a while but after a while I changed my mind. Didn't want to spend so much time there.

      Delete
  4. I am so going to have to try this because I need to switch my work outs up some. And I can not wait to read your BMI post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it ready to go for tomorrow and I think I am going to share a success story or two the day after.

      Delete
  5. I am exhausted just reading this...seems like harder than level three to me!!-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I got winded and it was messing with my psyche since I usually workout.

      Delete
  6. Ah I love my long workouts! I try to "leave when I'm done" but honestly I could stay in there 3 hours some days then lol! I have to force myself to move quick and get everything done. These would be great for short days for me or when I can't get to the gym! And because I saw your blog on the linkup today #wowlinkup ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to like long workouts..... but that was about 10 yrs ago. It was about 7 yrs ago that I started to dislike it

      Delete
  7. I could have used this today while I waited for the Fedex guy to deliver something I had to sign for. Could not get out for my run. I will try it! Love the quick and effective workouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! yes, that would've have been a great opportunity

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing this - I'm in need of more at home workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I find at home stuff to go a little too slow. Also, I am still limited to what I can do so I chose it wisely.

      Delete
  9. Nice post... I will be looking to add some of these to the circuit class I teach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will love and hate you all at the same time.

      Delete
  10. Love me some HIIT! Thanks for sharing :) #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh! I'm going to have to try this video! I don't even CONSIDER 45-60 minute videos. Like ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you on the 45-60 minute videos. I would rather do a high intensity workout for 15-30 minutes. I also love strength training as well. I like the Tone it Up videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, strength training for me too - Just limited for me right now

      Delete
  13. I like the idea of doing a few 10 minute videos instead of just one long one. I'm not a gym kind of person, I just can't get into it. Though I do like doing classes since it gives you a set time and routine to do.

    ReplyDelete