Oct 17, 2014

Food Stuffs

Here is a little gallery of stuff I have made and intended to share but didn't get around to it.



I took these food pics for the purpose of sharing recipes and then time got away from me.  I never posted it because I couldn't remember the measurements of the ingredients I used.  Or I wrote down the ingredients/measurements as I went and then lost the little piece of paper I wrote it on.



Ham and eggs... yum, with verde salsa and jalapeƱo bread.  Delish
 A bunch of veggies for something - don't remember what


Egg muffins


Veggies and eggs

There are a few that I am definitely going to recreate and when I do, I'll post the recipes.  Below was Nutella mixed with probably yogurt.  Maybe it was Cool Whip for a special treat.  Not too sure but it was good, I remember that much



Chicken pot pie!  So delicious and much lower on calories due to the mini size


Tis the season for chili for most of the country but it is still warm here.  I had some carrots in the fridge for a long time and needed to get rid of them but I think it was a little too much carrot in the end.  It was a bit sweet so I am sure some people would love this one.



The above photo was a chicken noodle soup from a restaurant.  Even though it had spaghetti noodles and was different, I really liked it.


Do you see anything that especially grabs your attention?
 
Linking up!
 
 http://meetat-thebarre.com/


Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.  

12 comments:

  1. CHILI SEASON!!!!! I love chilis and stews!

    Oh - and whether it was yogurt or coolwhip...still sounds YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, me too! I am thinking of busting out the crock pot even though it is still warm. It is overcast here today and it just "puts me in the mood"

      Delete
  2. They all look delicious! Love fall weather and yummy fall food! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eggs, ham and verde salsa should be called green eggs and ham!!!

    I made turkey chili this week. mmmmm. Even though it is still in the 80's if you dress like fall and eat like fall, it is fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Green eggs and ham! I am pretty sure someone said that while I was eating it.

      I think I am going to have to just make some damn chili!

      Delete
  4. Lot of good eating going on! I am loving chili with a side of butternut squash lately. Probably attracted to the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a pleasant treat. We were on a butternut squash kick for a while - we blended it like mashed potatoes and it was soooo good.

      Delete
  5. All these food photos are making me hungry all over again and I just ate - they look incredibly delicious and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I felt earlier today. Everyone's yummy food pics were making me hungry and I just had breakfast.

      Delete
  6. I hate when that happens. I've done that a time or two. The egg muffins look really good.

    ReplyDelete