Sep 10, 2014

Observations and Possibly Confessions of Things

I'm like a blogger clown.  It's like I put on a clown wig and clown makeup and winged a clown gig but for blogger world.  I say this because I am trying really hard to figure out basic stuff like how to NOT be a no-reply blogger.  I thought I fixed it but now people who aren't on a blogger platform cannot post a comment while I am STILL a no-reply blogger.  WTF??!! 

Along with that I have like 409 different posting platforms in order to be able to reply to other people's blogs.  Is that normal or am I alone on this?  I just don't have the time to figure it out.  I'm not saying everyone else does but I have better things to do like catch up on True Blood or Orange is the New Black.



Truth be told, I have been doing a lot more TV watching since I can't go to the gym and I kinda like it.  It even feels like I'm so busy that I don't have time to do anything else.  Then I remember I DO have time to do everything else.  I just need to stop watching so much damn TV.  It's been like 1-2 hours a day and it feels like I'm wasting my life away.  I kinda am.  But I like it.  Besides, it won't last forever so I'm soaking it up while I can. 

Last night I just saw my 2nd episode of Orange is the New Black.  I am not quite sure what episode it is but it is my 2nd one.  Forgive me as I don't know all the characters' names yet except Piper because she was getting starved out for being a b*tch.  But anyway.  I saw the one where a girl is in prison for stalking and threatening a guy and his fiancé.  It was a guy she went out with ONE time and commences to terrorizing this poor dude and his chic.  Anyway, while on work furlough, she breaks into this guy's house and puts on the fiancé's veil as well as takes a damn bath!  She is chillin' at this house for about an hour and a half til finally the guy comes home then she is forced to jump outta the bathtub, throw on their robe, grab her clothes and dash out the window to avoid being seen/caught.
 

This was meant to be funny on TV but you know that sh!t has happened in real life.  And in real life it's not funny!  The whole time I'm watching it I'm hoping that some crazy @ss b*tch isn't watching and thinking this is the next best thing that SHE should do too!  Crazy Stalkers.

Yesterday a guy came to look at my car and starting with our text conversation, phone conversation and in-person conversation he kept asking about meeting for the final transaction after 8p.  I finally said "I like you and everything but I'm concerned that the money's good so I want to be able to go into the bank with it".  I followed up with "no offense".  Let's be honest- anytime somebody says "no offense", it's offensive.  I try not to do that but I'm about to hand over a big ticket item after the banks close!  Thankfully, he's paying cash.


I love fresh coffee but I'm too lazy to make a fresh pot erry day.  So, instead, I make a giant pot with like 10 cups in it so that I can just pop it in the microwave every morning.  It is more convenient to have a refry than a fresh pot.
PS, our coffee doesn't look like this.  It has more of a sludge/tar appearance.
Speaking of lazy- I've gotten lazy in reference to my hair and make up when I go out.  I used to pretty it up but now I am minimalistic.  Just the bare minimum to look nice going out.

On a side note, have you ever brushed your teeth and left the house only to discover a rough patch?  I hate that!

Linking up with:
The Hump Day Blog Hop

Vodka and Soda

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info. 
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

15 comments:

  1. I HATE THAT TOO! - the rough patch thingy - Total Hate.

    Also - good for you for telling that guy you wanted the bank to be open - Never be too careful.

    AND - a couple hours of vegitation in front of the boob tube is NOT too bad - And it's temporary. And - Sometimes I get my best sleep in front of that boob tube. Hhehehe!

    I'm feeling much better today - thank you for your kind comment yesterday - whole heck worth of dark clouds were overhead - and I kind of freaked out - publicly - on the internet - Sighs - at least all of you GET me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny, I make it seem like all I do is watch TV but since I'm not used to it it feels like it. And you are welcome for the comment :) I hope it helped.

      Delete
  2. It takes forever to figure out all the blogging quirks. And as soon as you think you fixed something, its like wackamole and something else pops up!

    I haven't seen OITNB or True Blood. Perhaps I need to binge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right! I think I actually made it worse. Yes, you def need to binge on these. True Blood is either almost over or is over. I think I'm on season 5 or 6 so I am catching up.

      Delete
  3. We loved our Keurig... until it took a shit... PERFECT for lazy coffee/tea/hot cocoa making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what? the microwave broke so we have been FORCED to make fresh coffee daily. Which is kinda a pain so the Keurig is sounding kinda good.

      Delete
  4. I am at a total loss on the blog thing. It's a miracle I blog at all, honestly. I've never seen either of those shows. I say enjoy them while you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I just wrote a post today about how my neck is getting better and I am going to start back to the gym. Which means-little or no TV time and I am kinda sad. haha

      Delete
  5. Ah I LOVE OITNB!! I have also been wasting a lot of time watching TV and feeling like I have no time for anything else haha. And I laughed out loud at the no offense thing because I do it ALL THE TIME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right after I said "No offense" I thought to myself "I've probably already offended him". But I didn't care as much in this case cuz it wasn't rude - it was genuine since I didn't know him.

      Delete
  6. There's a good tutorial out there on the no reply blogger thing - check Venus Trapped in Mars.

    That was one of my favorite OITNB episodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed the instructions from Venus and I think there may hv been some Blogger updates since then because not all the screen shots looked the same in the steps. I may need a newer version.

      Delete
  7. I love True Blood and OITNB. There is nothing wrong with watching TV. Rest does a body good and you probably need it right now with your injury. It won't last forever. I would want to take the check to the bank right away as well. I think anyone would understand with all the scams out right now. You can never be too careful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like OITNB too. I watch too much TV. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogging definitely would be so much easier were things totally standardized. ha ah ha

    ReplyDelete