Sep 25, 2014

Just For Fun, Have You Ever.........

These are some random things I have done and was wondering am I the only one?  Has anyone else done this stuff?

Have you ever:

1.  Walked into work and your boss said "Oh, that looks like the puffy shirt from Seinfeld"


2.  Yelled at Siri because your phone didn't do what you wanted it to do - or didn't respond?  Pretty sure it didn't get the job done.

3.  Gotten loud and firm with an automated service when it doesn't go  your way as if it understood you.  Especially the ones where you cannot use the word "representative".  I'm screaming 'REPRESENTATIVE" and still not getting one.

4.  Been in a public bathroom when someone cuts loose and you don't know whether to take cover from a deadly bomb or bust out laughing.

5.  Freaked out about your age?  I freaked out at 25 because I was close to 30 and then again at 35 because I was closer to 40 than I was to 20.  I freaked out again when I thought the skin on my hands looked like I was aging. 



6.  Missed a giant patch of hair on your knee when shaving?  Or even better one or two pit hairs that seem like that were missed for like 8weeks?  It gets long enough to be used as a rope!

7.  Been caught taking pics of your food by the server and then they look at you like "oh, YOU are one of THOSE" ~awkward.


8.  Gotten mad at someone who backed out of their spot and seemingly did not look!!!  And maybe honked lightly or laid on the horn letting them know they are making a mistake by backing out in front of traffic.  Only to Back out of a space in a parking lot where you can't see so you have to gradually get out far enough where you can finally see.  Then have someone blare their horn at you for being a dill hole - then get mad at them because didn't they know you couldn't see them??!!

What about random stuff?  Sometimes I cook my eggs in leftover juices from meat that I skillet cooked.  My mom used to fry bacon or sausage and use the grease to make eggs with and I just LOVED it- but since I don't really eat bacon or sausage much anymore I have to make do with meat.

Or have you ever bit your lip or cheek and then bit it 500 more times after that cuz it is swollen?!  Hate that!!  Solution:  Lysine is a an amino acid which aids in healing and speeds up the process.  The best part is the swelling goes down sooo much faster and leads to less biting :)

This was just for fun~ What silly or random things have you done?

PS, I just noticed a few peeps mentioned the need want for a cable alternative.  If you get it through me, you will get a $50.00 discount.

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info. 

13 comments:

  1. Haha, yes to a lot of this.

    Oh, and I've laughed when someone has farted in the bathroom before. I couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaha! I try hard not to laugh but sometimes I can't help it. While others I feel an overwhelming need to get outta there as fast as possible!

      Delete
  2. Aww I like your white shirt. Not puffy or pirate-like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa!! I had never seem the puffy shirt episode and had no idea what he was talking about. I will never look at that shirt the same.

      Delete
  3. LMAO! Umm yeah..."REPRESENTATIVE!!!" gets you nowhere, and neither does yelling at siri...but no one else is around so it's ok ;) And #8 oh my gosh I had a rude college student or youner person do that to me...but I could see them when they backed out; clearly they could have looked in the mirror or out the window and saw me but they didn't. I blared on my horn only to be greeted with 'the finger' for I yelled at them to watch where they were going next time haha! That was fun. Normally I am not 'that' vocal but that day I was feeling frisky. Yep I so still do that with the itsy bit of turkey bacon grease when I cook it! Done and done! Soooo good I think I'll make breakfast tonight :) That's a great thing to know because I HATE when I bite the inside of my mouth! or cheek...this post was entertaining :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! "Feeling frisky". Yes, when they could have seen you it is bad. Growing up we would have breakfast for dinner from time to time but my bf doesn't like breakfast foods for dinner so I haven't had it in a while. I will admit that biscuits and gravy popped in my head but that won't really fit into the 21 day challenge until the week's over.

      Delete
  4. I totally yell at the automated things all of the time. The make me angry! And I have missed spots shaving before, and been caught taking pictures of my food and felt totally awkward about it. I have also busted out laughing in the bathroom because someone let loose and didn't realize they weren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's normal for chics to miss knee hairs but sometimes I miss the whole knee~ what was I doing?!! LOL

      Delete
    2. I just remembered a time I shaved one leg but forgot a whole leg so I had shaved 1 of 2 legs and my bf at the time noticed. Next time I saw him he had shaved half his face. LOL

      Delete
  5. I can relate to all of these except for #1!! Still one of my favorite episodes!! When I bite my lip over and over again or my cheek I think it just infuriates me more than anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man - most of these I do - but don't tell anyone!

    Screaming representative, in my mind, scares the automated system - Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People in my office are seriously gross in the bathroom. I have been on my way and turned around when I noticed a particular woman was heading in at the same time. Not a rep anyone should want to have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when I'm shaving and I miss a spot. Especially on the knee. Unfortunately, I feel like that happens to me a lot.

    At work we have a public restroom. I miss the old place where the bathroom was for employees only. I'm shocked at what a disaster people can leave in the bathroom. And seriously, don't people know how to flush a toilet? haha.

    ReplyDelete