Sep 19, 2014

I Don't Wanna

Here are a few things that I do NOT WANT TO do.








The caption of these photos indicate this is the Trolltunga in Norway.  Either way, I don't want to fall out of my chair at home, let alone fall off this!


Going along with "I don't want to fall" ~  I also do not want to cliff camp:



No thanks.  It's been a while since I have been camping, and it would be fun to go but I'll do it on solid ground.  Just one faulty piece of equipment and my perfectly good slumber could be permanent. 

I don't want to sky walk in the Alps:




I would be waaaay more likely to just take a lovely stroll or hike on the actual ground!

Speaking of hiking, I hear it is a wonderfully beautiful hike in the Redwoods.  But I have NO desire to climb those trees.  Again, I would MUCH rather be on the ground.




I think it would be fun to indoor rock climb - weird that I haven't done it yet, huh?  When I do it, the key word is INDOOR.  Not this:



No thank you.  I'm just gonna pass.  Which also kinda eliminates this frozen waterfall:



And why ruin a perfectly good picnic?



 Don't they know if someone farts they are gonna lose their beer?  Wait, why are they even drinking right there?  Please tell me it's soda!!

How in the world did they hoist that stupid table to wherever they thought having the lovely picnic.  Why not just plain old normal people picnic?



There are lots of things I WANT to do but these are not among them!  what don't YOU want to do?

 Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info. 

17 comments:

  1. ): the photos aren't showing up for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia and welcome to Fitness Friday! Sadly I can't see the photos :( If you get it fixed link up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha No I don't want to do any of those things either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I repelled during a zip line event and I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

      Delete
  5. Heck to the No!!! Same with jumping out of a plane! Just no!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to want to sky dive and bungy jump til I saw the rope breaking and people smashing their heads. Yikes!

      Delete
  6. Eek, no to all of that. I'm afraid of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, those people don't play! i would LOVE to mountain climb but i need to get my indoor rock climb on first.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to cliff jump into water but no to that these days.

      Delete
  8. OMG these photos are insane!! Very cool visually but I would never do that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they look cool but I don't want to experience it.

      Delete