Sep 29, 2014

Blogger Fail

Morning!  I had a movie review completed on Fed Up and for some reason Blogger has decided to duplicate another draft and totally remove the content from Fed Up.  Which means I cannot publish the dang post.  Really weird- I have no idea how that is even possible.  Furthermore I got my new computer - finally- and did not back up the content onto a document so I have to totally re-do it.  Hopefully I can get it re-done today.  See you soon!

Coming up after that is about sugary items..... interesting stuff.

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.  

4 comments:

  1. I hate when something like that happens. Something similar to that happened to me once. I hope you get it figured out and can get your post up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't reappeared so I am going to have to rewrite it.

      Delete
  2. Nothing makes me angrier than when I have to redo something I spent time doing. Darn you technology!!!

    ReplyDelete