Aug 5, 2014

Mad Teppanyaki Skills- Check it Out!!

 This is the video!  I finally got it to load.  Don't you wish your skills were this bad ass??!!






 More awesomeness to come later.  Some recipes or something.....  not too sure yet :)

In the meantime, it IS hump day and I am in training for my new position.   I learned some stuff yesterday but, I confess, it was only like 4 things.  Not that I am a know it all but I have been there almost 5 yrs so I knew the rest of the stuff.

In class I was sitting next to someone who really does think they know it all.  They were like "I'm not really worried about it, it's all good."  I confess all I wanted to say OUT LOUD was "you don't know shit!"

We were missing some necessary info in class so we got let out for lunch early.  My previous team was having a Taco Tuesday Potluck as a going away for me and since I was out early they all stopped working early.  When my old manager found out everyone got off the phone he wasn't overly happy.....oopsy!!  At said potluck I had a delightful piece of brownie with oooey gooey chocolate fudge frosting and then a tiny bit of ice-cream with chocolate syrup on top and I confess I loved every indulgent bite!

I confess I loved getting out for lunch early cuz I already know peeps buuuuuut if I was new I wouldn't have been too happy to try to figure out what to do with 2 hours!!

I wore a 3/4 sleeves top to cover my ink because first impressions are lasting and some peeps still view tats as some type of bad thing.  The sleeves open at the ends so every time I moved, raised my hand or gave a presentation my sleeve showed.  So not only did everyone see it anyway but my confession is there were no shits given!!

I am linking up with some rather awesome people, you should check it out!



The Hump Day Blog Hop
Vodka and Soda

 Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it again. You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love work potlucks? There was one at work today and I wear I was starving all day because it smelled so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love them1 Except..... they were talking about the cleanliness of some peeps and how the ones who ate a certain person's dish got sick :(

      Delete
  3. There is no way I could balance that round food item on a spatula, ha ha!
    I would love to get a sleeve but I hate that a lot of employers don't like tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy said it took him a month to learn how to bounce the egg repeatedly.

      I was working at the same place for years before I finally took the plunge in getting the 3/4 sleeve. Otherwise, there are some places that still don't approve. I have been noticing more and more people at businesses with them not being covered so hopefully the rest of the places relax a bit.

      Delete
  4. Looks fun, i am so walking into the next restaurant and show them this video, people have some catching up to do :).

    Anne
    http://www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! that was the first time I (or anyone in the group) have been able to practice their skills!

      Delete
  5. my husband has 2 full sleeves and wears tshirts at work. then again, we're in IT so maybe it doesn't matte? but he has meetings with executives all the time and they don't even seem to notice. then again, one of the SVPs has both arms, neck and back covered LOL

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing that the SVPs are slung down! I have been sleeveless all through training and the rest of my time at work. The first day of training I wore sleeves and a manager told me he was mad he couldn't see my ink :)

      Delete