Aug 1, 2014

Friday Faves

This is my first time doing the Friday Faves link up and I think it is a really cool way to reflect on the really awesome things in life.  Yesterday I bitched mentioned I was having neck trouble again and in response to that my first fave is:

1.  Weekly Massages.  These are typically viewed as a 'luxury' or a 'treat' but I get my ass handed to me when I get massages and I hate almost every minute of it.  Except for when it is on an area that doesn't hurt.  This weekend will be at the school and they don't usually wrench on people so I am looking forward to it!

2.  My favorite place in the world is a beach and just feast your eyes on this gem:



3.  The Wellness Committee is rolling out fitness classes such as bootcamp, yoga, etc.  The cool thing is that if I want to get in a class instead of or in addition to lifting, I can.  For free!

4.  Today's Funny:      What do you get when  you cross a penis with a potato? 
A dictator!!!!

5.  Something as simple as chicken stir fry can make me super excited!  Made at home so I know what went in it and I can guarantee its level of healthiness or not so healthiness.  Oh ya, and teppanyaki coming up on Saturday

 
 
Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

15 comments:

  1. I never make stirfry. I should.

    Wouldn't it be lovely to be on that beach today?

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to be on that beach. AND I wish it was Friday and the way through today....well, all the way through the end of this week. At least.

      Delete
  2. Stir fry is one of my favorite things to make! I think my husband gets tired of it though so I try to rotate to every other week instead of every week like I want it ha!

    Ahhhh the beach!!! I want to be on that beach right now!

    LOL dictator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many varieties of stir fry to mix things up but I suppose it could get old if I ate it a lot.

      Delete
  3. I have been on a beach like that. You will, too, someday. Keeps your hopes up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to save the beach as my screen saver. This way I am there every day!

      Delete
  4. They should have a stir fry day! i love it. Pwahahah dictator!

    Anne
    http://www.liebeladies.com
    Instagram @anne_ksr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea. Stir fry day! Stir Friday

      Delete
    2. Mmh you might have stirred a great idea here 'stir friday', i like it more.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I usually like them deep but when I'm sore deep feels like my muscles are getting ripped out!

      Delete
  6. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - that beach looks like paradise!!

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a while was doing weekly massages....people kept talking about how lucky I was. It HURT!!!! (it was for a seized muscle....lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know exactly what I was talking about with the pain!

      Delete