Aug 28, 2014

Appreciation Thursday

I have been working on a post about natural remedies for inflammation and I am not done with it yet.  In the meantime I have been walking on clouds and wanted to share the things I appreciate.

1.  The power of music!  I saw this on Steph's blog yesterday and it was really quite fitting!  I found an AWESOME electric station on XM radio and have been dancing on my way to work the last couple days.  It is so refreshing because I am SUCH a car dancer but lately haven't found anything I really want to dance to and they play some bomb diggity ish in the morning!

2.  The power of happiness!  When I am happy everything seems to go my way.  I really like it when I follow my own advice on How to Keep a Positive Attitude.  I think everyone should do it and if you want to check out what I wrote I included a link for your convenience.  You're welcome :)

3.  An email about someone interested in my car.  I mentioned I bought a new car - while maybe plugging my condo for sale - and I received an email notification that someone is interested!  Yay!  I get to call in 3 minutes!

4.  My new position ROCKS!!  I am so so SO happy to have moved to this position.  I absolutely LOVE the change.  Everyone reminds me it is temporary and I know the excitement will eventually ware off but I cannot begin to express the gratitude of leaving behind some of the crappy not so fun stuff in my former position.

5.  My new mirror.  My grandma got me the mirror I wanted for my bday and it is gorg.  It may or may not be a little bit too big for our bedroom but I don't care!

Share your thoughts on what you appreciate today!


Linking up with:
Thoughts for Thursday

http://kedarhower.blogspot.com/

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info. 


22 comments:

  1. Having a new position can make you feel on top of the world! I hope that feeling never goes away for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love being on top of the world :)

      Delete
  2. I appreciate this post today!!! I've been in SUCH a negative mood and reading happy things really brighten up the day! Thanks (((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to have brightened your day. I have something for tomorrow that should be a spin on the way things are viewed in reference to negative versus positive.

      Delete
  3. :) I agree with Nadine! I hope you never lose that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the newness and luster will ware off at some point but that is OK because I am sure it will take several years :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new position and actually enjoying what you're doing!! Also, woo hoo on hopefully having someone buy your call!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- it such a huge difference and I am sure I will love it the next 5 yrs!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like all is right in our world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I hope someone buys your car!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're feeling great in your new position! It always helps to like what you're doing for most of your day.

    Good luck selling your car!

    I've been listening to music more at work the past few days myself!

    I'm appreciating my dogs, a long weekend, and an early dismissal on a Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for early dismissal! Do you work for a school? Yay for dogs! Our dog is THE SHIT- I love him.

      Delete
  8. good luck selling your car and awesome that you love your new position. when you're in a job you love, it makes all the shit days bearable (even though you may complain about it during the crazy periods).

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really fortunate that I love the company I work for and there was something available for me. Too many times people quit their job and go to another company only to find the crap exists at the new place too. I realized it was just that it was time for something new - not a new company.

      Delete
  9. Glad you are enjoying your new position. Hopefully you can sell your car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I certainly hope so considering I already bought a new one. LOL

      Delete
  10. I love it when the little things like car dancing can make your entire outlook better! Sometimes that's all it takes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dancing is a huge piece of stress relief for me - I just love it.

      Delete
  11. I am a car dancer (and singer) too!! I like to sing on my way to work especially when I'm feeling tired because I'm hoping it will pep me up. Glad you are loving your new position. That is what you always hope for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes I get a little ridiculous with my car dancing and then I get slightly embarrassed for about 4 seconds.

      Delete
  12. I love finding new stations to dance and sing along with! Another blogger friend recommended "Bachelorette Party Radio" on Pandora and it is awesome! Perfect to listen and dance to in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work. Excellent mood lifter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great recommendation! I will check it out, thanks.

      Delete