Jul 21, 2014

Liebster Award Nominee!!

OMG OMG I am soooo excited!!  I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Christina over at The Lives of Just Miss C.  It is such a huge compliment that Christina thought of me and chose me.  A big THANK YOU to her!!  This is a really cool way to connect with people.



With that, I also want to extend a big thank you to all of my followers and new friends - I just love you all! 

RULES

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the  people you’ve nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people (with 200 followers or less) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1.  I am truly blessed and fortunate in so many aspects of my life
2.  I LOVE dancing and being active wherever I am and wherever I go - I caught myself dancing at Forever 21 because the DJ was awesome and I don't care who sees me!  PS, I car dance too  :)
3.  I am surrounded by goodness and believe that we create our goodness in life
4.  I love my family and friends - they are the greatest!
5.  My passion is health and fitness - I literally want to save the world through health and wholeness
6.  I am not extremely fashionable - not like I am totally in the dark but I don't keep up with all the latest trends at every moment.  I kinda prefer timeless things that can be mixed and matched forever more.  This way nobody can make fun of my pics in 10 years!
7.  I believe the mind is the most powerful tool "a terrible thing to waste", am I right?
8.  I LOVE traveling and experiencing new things - I used to party A LOT and everywhere I went included heavy amounts of drinking but now I enjoy a few drinks and still remember where I was and what I did.  Success!!
9.  My goal is to continue building my brand, guiding others to ultimate health, and doing it full time instead of part time (or semi-part time lately)- this should be my job and not my hobby!
10.  My favorite music is house/electronic, then rock and a bit of country has snuck in a lot lately.  I also like classical music such as pianos and violins to meditate- judging by my ink one would never know!
11.  I don't like the news because it is usually depressing

I work toward keeping positivity at the forefront of my life - it is not always easy and sometimes requires work but otherwise it comes naturally.

MY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER

1. Do you have any pets? 1 mean, vicious pitbull - who is the sweetest dog you will ever meet!
2. Favorite Makeup product to use?  Used to be Lancome but now it is L'Oreal
3. What is your favorite Food? Sushi and I just had it a couple days ago
4. Favorite Song or music artist?  Favorite artist right now is Steve Aoki.  That guy is just one talented ass DJ and I LOVE dancing so it works out.
5. A place you have always wanted to visit and why?  Italy because the architecture is gorgeous, history is amazing, my family is from there AND there are beaches so I get a twofer.  Well, it is not really a twofer.
 6. What is your Dream Job?  Blogging and promoting health, fitness and overall wellness
7. The last Book you read?  I am currently reading 3 books but the last one I finished was something about vampires - oh ya!
8. The last movie you saw?  Lone Survivor - good but sad because our troops really go through that.
9. If you could only use one app or social media platform what would it be? Instagram because peeps don't spew negativity everywhere like they do on FB. 
10. A goal you have for this year? Continue promoting at my job while growing my health and fitness blogging and marketing.
11. How long have you been blogging?  8months in health and fitness and about a year and a few months on another platform offering work from home products and education.  (it is extremely helpful and has helped me learn many SEO things to help rank my blog/business)

Questions For My Nominees to Answer:

1.  What is your guilty pleasure- food or other indulgences?
2.  What is your favorite past time/hobby?
3.  Where would you go visit if all expenses were paid on your behalf?
4.  Would you rather sky dive, cliff jump, sit at the top of Sears Tower or view the Eiffle Tower, tour Italy?
5.  What is your favorite kind of music?
6.  Why do you blog?
7.  What is your dream job?
8.  What is  your greatest/favorite accomplishment?
9.  What is your best birthday and favorite age?
10.  Do you prefer hot dogs or hamburgers and why? If you are vegetarian do you prefer apples or grapefruit? (random but fun)
11.   What silly thing do you do in front of only close family/friends but never in public?

THE NOMINEES

Just Life: Take two
Believing in Myself 
Baking, domesticity and all things mini
a different D
The Macarthurs Lately
The Rant
Southern Komfort Blog
Broke and Bougie
The Hot Mess Express
The Kay Times
Brittany Breaking Free

I have a ton of awesome blogs that I follow and I just know that they will be nominated at some time too :)

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.

http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle




8 comments:

  1. Hey lady hey!! Thanks for the nomination!! I'm so flattered!! I've been wanting to see Lone Survivor, and I'm sure it's a harder one to watch. I totally agree about Instagram too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're welcome! Can't wait to c your responses :)

      Delete
  2. Love getting to know you more girlfriend! I want to see Lone Survivor, I know it's sad -- do you think it's OK to watch alone? Also, we have the both have the same dream job, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Ummmm...... it really depends on a person's emotional state before watching it. For example, I was having a tiny bit of anxiety a couple days before so it triggered a bit of anxiety while I watched it. Especially cuz that actually happens! Once I detached myself, I was fine.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so so much hun! I tried to reply but you are a no-reply blogger so I couldnt. I really appreciate it :)

    And yay for health and fitness. Im on a kick recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm.... I am not sure why I am a no-reply blogger. I have a billion and one accounts so that I can post/reply on a variety of platforms. I'll try to figure it out and welcome :)

      Delete
  4. OMG thank you!!!

    I loved reading your facts- I also have a horrible mean vicious pitbull- everyone hide she's going to cuddle you to death! haha! And I'm right there with you on exploring a few places while enjoying a few drinks as opposed to a few years ago when I was just there for the party ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! big ol' mean cuddle monsters! I really like being able to remember the stuff I do vs. only remembering things by the photos I had.

      Delete