Jul 30, 2014

Hump Day Blog Hops, New Car and Condo for Sale

I confess I hate spending money on things like increases in gas prices or, more importantly, my rent.  I have a condo for sale so it is just stupid to me to pay more on rent than a property I own.

My landlord increased the rent and I confess that the rent increase has caused forced me to make a decision to purchase.  I have not wanted to purchase because I already have a property.


Speaking of property for sale, I have a guy who is interested but the washer and dryer are portable and not standard.  This has made others look elsewhere.  I confess I thought the same thing when I first looked at it but was in a rush to buy a place and sometimes I kick myself right in the ass for making a hurried decision.  I also confess I shared this story but then told him about how it ended up being a great idea for me because there are 2 washers and 2 dryers upstairs so I was able to get 3 loads of laundry done at a time.  He kinda liked that idea- especially cuz he thought he would have to go somewhere to get laundry done and now he knows he doesn't.


Then I remember how much FUN FUN FUN I had living there because it is ABSOLUTE PRIME location.  I confess I used to party A LOT and frequently found myself taking a taxi home on the weekends due to a ton tad bit too much to drink!


Sometimes I would even take rick shaws home - is that how you spell it?  It is one of those bike riders who have a mini carriage-type seat that they pull you on.  Ahhhh, the convenience to being so close to the hot party spots.  The cool thing is that it was a couple blocks away so I was never disturbed by the party scene during the week so I could be a normal, functioning, working human being during the week.

I start a new position at work on Monday and I am SOO ecstatic over it.  Much of my recent frustration and lack of blogging lately is time constraints.  More importantly, burning the candle at both ends.  My current position is EXTREMELY demanding, stressful and many times difficult.  The work load is  high and I was promoted a while ago to be higher level- which means more work.  In the meantime, it also means being burned the ef out by the time I get home.

This image is a view from the balcony around fall or spring so the leaves fell off but when it is in full bloom it is gorgeous!
With that I confess that what I like most about my new position is the lack of reduced work load.  I feel bad even saying that because it isn't fair to imply that the ones currently in that position have nothing to do but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... then.....

Haha- really what I like is that I will be learning a new part of the company- and it is really the bread and butter of the company.  Even though the work load will be tremendously reduced it is a highly crucial aspect of the company and will make my resume even more desirable.  Additionally, I will be able to dedicate more time to the Wellness Committee events.  Since I love wellness, this is really important to me.



 I bought a new car and I am so excited about it!  I confess I feel like I robbed the car dealership because it is so pretty, shiny and new with all the extras for a really great deal.  Actually, the GM is a friend of ours soooo the lot made minimal money on me and I am extremely appreciative for the great deal.








Yesterday I came out of work to see this!!!!  I started using the f word in the parking lot of work.  Out Loud.  I was like "get the eff off my effin car".  My.  Brand.  New. Effin.  Car.  Because I got a big effin dent in the side of my other car that cost $1200.00 to fix.  That is absolute horse shit.  If  you can't park your damn vehicle you better get a ride cuz I am not gonna be fixing dents all the life long.  Believe I took  photos of the license plate as well.  I am not a tattle tail but this type of crap happens ALL THE TIME and it costs innocent people lots of money.  whew.  I feel better now!

I love the long dresses but my confession is the reason I never wear them is that I am short and pear shaped so it accentuates my hips.  I love having a booty and legs but those dresses do NOT flatter me at all.  Thanks Em, for posting the dress!


Lastly, I confess that I do not have time to find images for this blog so I am plugging my condo photos in here.  I confess that I wish someone would see it and buy the damn thing!!

Join today's link ups:



The Hump Day Blog Hop




 Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and be sure to subscribe to page by entering your email which will give you up to date info.
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry... HOW MUCH CLOSER COULD THAT F-twad PARK WITHOUT HITTING YOU? I MEAN, that makes me so mad.. or people who pull into a spot.. but not far enough so their back end is sticking into the spot behind it.. WHO DOES THAT SHIT?

    UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love your new car by the way.. very shiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! It got rained and dusted on so it looks crappy now but the other vehicle WAS touching!

      Delete
  2. WTF i would have left him a NASTY note for parking that close!!! i swear, some people are just morons!

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will prob submit to security so that the person who did that is aware there may be a bill coming up.

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl hey!!! I'm taller too so it's like finding the holy grail when I find a maxi that is the right length and that one was perfect! :D And UMMM if any dingbat evveerrrr got that close to my car, there would be hell to pay! What a jerk! Congrats on the new car btw! You totally deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our vehicles were literally touching! I was so aggravated!

      It's so funny that u have a hard time finding stuff long enough but I always have a hard time finding stuff short enough!

      Delete
  5. Great new car!!! OMG can't believe someone parked like an asshole like that! Boo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have some really small spots at another part of the parking lot but I wasn't in it so there was no reason for it. they are clearly over their line and into my space. Poop heads! hehee

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness!! So close to your new car! Not cool! I have funny parking tickets in my car for instances like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny parking tickets in your car??!! I love that idea. Where do you get them?

      Delete
  7. I can't believe someone would park like that. you would think if they didn't think of the other person they would at least not want their car to get damaged. I'm sorry your rent went up and it is forcing you to buy the property. Hopefully you can find someone who will buy it.

    ReplyDelete