Jun 11, 2014

More Hump Day Fun!

Today is hump day!  I always like Wednesday because the week is halfway through.  Yesterday I said I would be posting some exercises and recipes this week - and I will- but I think this is more fun!

Feel free to connect with Liz's blog hop!


The Hump Day Blog Hop


1.  I have been out of high school almost 2 decades.  I probably should not have written that down cuz it made me feel kinda old.  I usually don't feel old so I'll live.

2.  I started watching WWE in my 20s because of The Rock and John Cena- what a pig, right?  haha.  It is ironic for me because I used to think it was totally dumb for being staged.  Actually, those guys get their @sses beat for real.  The staged part is who gets to win but otherwise those guys end up with lots of injuries.

{Image Source}

3.  I am not decorative or crafty.  Because of this, our house isn't that decorative to avoid the risk of being mismatched.

4.  I love action hero movies.  Movies, not comic books.  Thor is my man crush.

5.  My bf is the human version of Thor-without the long hair and add tattoos.  Thor is my brother's nickname for him as well.  Cute.

6.  I love ink but I bet you already knew that if you have seen my pics.  No, it doesn't make me a hooligan, I promise.

7.  I loved watching Jersey Shore while it was on and then I followed Snookie & JWow's show for a short while after.  Don't know what it was about watching peeps get wasted and make fools of themselves that I loved so much.

{Image Source}


8.  I hate improper grammar.  Like when to use a versus an or there, their and they're.  And I kinda don't like it when peeps frequently leave out a word or 2 in their sentences.

9.  I have not been feeling well the last couple of days and if this is what pregnancy is like, I want nothing to do with it!!

I finished my website www.tcfitlifestyle.com yesterday.  Well, I sorta finished the content a while ago but was waiting on a few great images to add.  Finally I decided that I waited long enough for the 'perfect' images and just used some that I have.  I am wondering what you guys think so please take a look and let me know!

Join the link ups with Fitness Blondie and Vodka and Soda - it is really fun and there are lotsa cool peeps!

Kathy's link up is super fun too!

Vodka and Soda

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there.
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle




10 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better! I hear some people do after a few months...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I am not actually pregnant so it better go away much sooner than a few months :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't been feeling the best lately either and I can say the fatigue and just plain blahness is how pregnancy feels and Im not pregnant so I dont want to have those feelings right now LOL
    Hope you feel better soon.
    I loved Jersey Shore too... guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am sure I'll be better by the AM! Hope you feel better too!

      Delete
  3. jersey shore was the only reality tv that i watched; it was full of bros and drunken shenanigans that were so awesome and funny!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snooki and THE ROCK are guilty pleasures... I'll watch those things until they are no longer on camera, and then I flip around until they come back on.

    Guilty pleasure!
    hahaha.

    Don't forget it's TWIT Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in and I joined the link up :)

      Delete
  5. UGH I am SOOO with you when it comes to improper grammar. Even in texts...I just can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's funny every once in a while as a joke but otherwise, I prefer proper grammar!

      Delete