Jun 3, 2014

Blogger Friends: I Need Help With Blogger / Lost Content

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if anyone can assist with lost content.  I wrote a couple days ago about pursuing my passion and what I learned through a conversation with a pastor.  Today, this same blog is now listed as a draft but the scheduled time/date are still scheduled for 6/01 at the time scheduled.

Additionally, the bottom portion of the blog content is gone, as well as the title of the blog and the comments that were there.  It is crazy because my stats screen still shows the number of comments but they are no longer viewable.

I am wondering if anyone has experienced this before and, if yes, how do I correct it so the missing content, comments and title are restored?

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there.
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

1 comment:

  1. I wrote blogger about this once, to no avail.
    It was a great post. Really....

    Let me know if you fix it. And how.

    ReplyDelete