Jun 23, 2014

4 Minute Tabata for Beginners

I had mentioned a couple times that I had a Tabata video ready for your viewing pleasure and in fact I do.  It is designed for beginners so please get started!  I know the biggest reason people fail to get to the gym is because of time.  We all have extremely busy lives and some of have children with many obligations that prevent us from getting in some physical activity.  The great thing about Tabata is that it can be done in the comfort of your own home.  You do not have to leave, you don't have to worry about babysitters and you don't have to worry about any time being lost.  Matter of fact, it is only 4 minutes and you can blast some fat fast!!



I recommend doing this in the morning before you have eaten breakfast.  This way you get it done and out of the way.  Additionally, after the session is complete your body will continue to burn fat at a faster pace all day long.  What do you have to lose except a little fat?!

If you are really excited to lose some weight take a break for one or two minutes after the first 4 minutes and repeat.

Follow me for great health info and maybe a little nonsense rant here and there and remember to subscribe to my email service so you will receive notifications of new content!
http://instagram.com/tcfitlifestyle

TC Fit Lifestyle and/or Tricia Coniglio will not be responsible for any injuries sustained during any of these activities or recipes.  Please consult with a physician before attempting any routine or food.


2 comments:

  1. TABATA IS MY JAM! And I think I'll incorporate this little ditty on days that I wake up late, and can't make it in to the gym.

    Thanks for this. You rock my socks girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love this ish girl! believe me, more to come- especially because you are not a beginner :)

      Delete