Mar 26, 2014

Super Simple Smoothie

Yesterday's smoothie was fantastic and I want to share it with you.  It has few ingredients and was very easy to make.  I think I may only use half a banana next time to help cut down on calories but that is not necessary for a person who is maintaining their weight.  I had this yesterday evening and I posted my last couple day's food diaries that you can see here.



Ingredients:

2 scoops protein (I used Herbalife this time)
1 cup frozen red raspberries
1 medium banana
2 strawberries
1/2-1 cup almond milk (this time I used original which is sweetened)


Directions:

Put red raspberries in (this time I did not use ice and allowed the raspberries to act as the freezer) and I put the protein powder on top.  Then I added the milk and banana and blend thoroughly.

Blend and enjoy.... how simple, right?!!













What is your favorite smoothie?

Follow my blog and check out my Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/TcFitLifestyle and also Twitter: https://twitter.com/TCFit_Lifestyle for other great info!

The Hump Day Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. I love raspberry anything - looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try this recipe out! It looks delicious. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! It was so simple -which I really like. I hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  3. That shake looks good. Did you use it as a meal replacement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did use it as a meal replacement. I usually don't do well with meal replacements (because I get hungry) but if I do it in the evening I have better luck because I can just go to bed.

      Delete